CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas through a photographers eyes

For those of you that dont know I have a growing photography studio . I love it! I love that I get to be my own boss, make my own schedule and do what I LOVE to every week. There are a few slight draw back to it though.

#1 Being that my own son is so sick of having his picture taken and being my model that anything that remotely looks like camera he looks down and refuses to look up. I think I might be causing him a complex LOL

#2 My poor family is always the last to get our Christmas card pictures done. In fact this year I just grabbed my camera and through something on James in our living room. (oh the photography shame!)

#3 I have become computer blind! I have stared at this computer screen so much that I might be going crazy. I have made so many Christmas cards and orders that I am seeing jingle bells and holly leafs in my sleep!

Now dont get me wrong, I am SO happy that my business has taken off so much that I can even say that I am remotely busy. I just will be happy to have all these orders done and spend some Christmas time with MY family. Dare I say that I might even break out my camera for some non work pictures!!
woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment