CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Routine? what routine?

Those of you that know me know that I am a routine girl. I like to know what is coming and I am pretty sure James takes after me in that department. When our routine is off he and I dont do to well. So the past few days have been rough to say the least. James is not having very productive PT sessions. He just doesnt want to do the work and we are running out of ways to make some of it "fun". cause frankly it just isnt it is hard and painful and he just has to do it. Try explaining that to a 3 year old. So that is where we stand.

Right now I am typing this on my phone because I am trying to make a velcro choice board for James. I got to thinking that he must feel like all these things are just being done to him. so I am making a way for him to hopfully feel like he is taking some control over his therapy. I dont know if it will work but it is worth a shot right? Ill let you know how it works out

0 comments:

Post a Comment