CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a word

Well I thought I would post a quick Happy tonight. James and I did home Pt today. And it went GREAT! He did all his exercises with min crying and then he and I played a new game that I pulled out of my brain this morning. I am always trying to get him to take BIG steps and to pick his feet up. So today I cut out some dinosaur feet out of construction paper and place them all around our house. James had to walk around the house and find them and stomp really big on them. He thought this was great. I did several versions of the game all with lots of stomping and loud silly sounds. But the best part about it all was the laughter that filled the house and my heart. It was restoring!!

1 comments:

Cary

LOVE that idea about the dinosaur feet. Gonna have to try that one myself! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment