CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

All Packed up and ready to Mail!


Guess what James' friend Scout is holding? If you said all the paperwork, X-rays, MRI, and PT reports for the SDR surgery then you are RIGHT! I am excited to have everything done are ready to turn in. I sort of feel like a student that just completed an homework assignment and is just waiting for the teacher to ask who did their homework. I am ready to raise my hand and say ME!ME!
I am going to overnight it and of course insure it as well. There is a lot of money and time in that little package and I don't want it getting lost! I hope to hear from the scheduler new week. We plan on making our first trip to St. Louis in Feb!

1 comments:

Holly

Hope it gets there safely!

Post a Comment