CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

We have a Date!

Just about 5 minutes after I posted on James' facebook page that I was hoping to hear from St. Louis soon they called! I was a little nervous because in the back on my mind I was afraid that they would have looked at this MRI and other paperwork and told us it was a NO right then and there. BUT they didnt! We have passed yet another stage on this journey.

We have a date for our evaluation date! So now we have to figure out travel arrangements and where we will stay. I called the Ronald McDonal house but since we are a new family we arent allowed to check in on a weekend. That means we will have to find a hotel close. I am thankful for so many of you that have so generously donated to help us with these expenses. Your donations will be helping us take James to this appointment the first week fo March. We couldnt be doing this with our your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment