CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quickie!

I just wanted to post a thought that I have been pretty excited about this evening. I am looking to order James quad canes because he is doing SO well on his walker!!! We are going to start teaching him how to use them. I am going to take it slow because I dont want to frustrate him but this kid just keeps raising the bar!! I cant keep up with him. Nov 15th we go to St. Louis for his 4 month re-check and I cant wait to see what Dr. Park thinks of his progress.

On concern though, I have been noticing that his right hip is turning out more and has started to make a popping sound :-( . I am hoping that it isnt a big deal but it doesnt sound good for his hip. We had hoping it would go completly back into socket but I dont know if it has. Please pray that this will be an easy fix and we can avoid a surgery is 2011!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment