CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my thoughts as of today

Yesterday I was grumpy and a little rude to more than one person. I have since asked for forgivness and tried to take my happy pill and get over myself. I tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve and this looming trip to St. Louis is all I seem to be able to think about ( ok worry about) I know that being a worry wart is not good and frankly sinful. It is something that I struggle with on a day to day basis. I trust that God knows what is best for our family and I trust Him to give us peace . I really do, but my flesh gets in my way if I am being honest. I am always having to ask for God to release me of my worries. James' possible surgery is really kicking all that into high gear. Luckily I have a VERY wonderful husband that puts up with my crazy worry moments and had a wonderful way of bringing me back to center.

Today I am happy that Josh is here to do just that, bring me back to center. His work has gotten very busy since he got a promotion (Thank you Jesus) The downside that is he is working many more hours and that means I spend a lot of my day talking to a 2 year old and not another adult! That can be hard. But TODAY Josh is home and we are enjoying time to talk and both come back to center! Ahhhhh

Speaking of up comming pr-op appts. We are officially under one month before we leave for St Louis. Today I am planning on trying to find a hotel that we can afford. Please PRAY that I can do this. We have been saving every penny we can and even selling somethings for this one. We didnt really expect to be traveling up there right now but duty calls and here we go :-) I know God will provide all I have to do is trust. Please pray for me that I can Let go and Let God!!

1 comments:

Holly

I can understand why you are feeling this way with all that is coming up! Is there any place that can house you for free? Doesn't the hospital offer that?

Post a Comment