CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy To Say!

I am happy to say that James will be participating in the Fun Run this Memorial Day. All issues have been resolved and I am excited about the event . I think it will be a great day and I am looking forward to taking lots of pictures of my sweet little boy rolling his way down the track.



If you dont have plans on Memorial Day the Fun Run starts at 10am in downtown Huntsville. come down and cheer James and the other kids on, and enjoy the day with us. Wear your yellow shirt or your Jump in for James shirt if you can.



I hope everyone has a HAPPY and SAFE Memorial Day weekend. Say a special prayer for our brave men and women that are giving everything for us to have the freedoms that we do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment