CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

What Fun in the Fun Run!

We had a great morning. There were SO many people and we had a blast with the family and watching all the kids participate in the Fun Run. James and Matthew ( my brother ) came in at 11min 48 sec in their mile. But my nephew Clay beat us all ;-) He had a time of 8 min !

Let me be written in Blog history...a little dramatic don't you think?! But I want to have it down to keep myself accountable that next year I will be running myself in the 5k of this race. I was inspired by some of the other runners and I think I can do it. I figure that I ask so much of James it is time to start showing him that I really do think it is important for all of us. So next year I plan to be in the race with James as well. I sure hope that he can run/walk right beside me with his own little feet!!

Here is a little video I threw together of our morning!

1 comments:

Holly

That's a great time! And I think that's awesome you wanna run next yr!

Post a Comment