CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

St. Louis Part 1- In Pictures!

PART 1 of our SDR Journey in Pictures
Our first real day in St. Louis we went to the Science Museum and had a great time with my cousins Martha and John. James loved being able to touch everything. Here are some pictures from that day. I am planning on doing series of pictures only posts with all our pictures from the trip and surgery that I didn't put on facebook. ENJOY!






I thought this was so neat. It is a REAL Mummy of a 7/8 month old child. It was so heartbreaking for me to think of the grief this mother felt even 2000 years ago.



James the Center of the universe!!! Or at least I think he is ;-)




























































1 comments:

Gmama Jane

I LOVE the picture of James looking at a globe and you are facing the globe looking down a long hallway. That's a great shot! I don't remember you taking these shots. we must have been somewhere else.

Post a Comment